haverhill Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
End Your Addiction Today with haverhill Alcohol Rehab
Alcohol may give you the courage to get through the day or help you to become the life of the party. Regardless of why you drink, it can result in a variety of health problems. Alcohol is legal and socially acceptable, but it can ruin your life and the life of others around you.
Drinking is a major problem and it affects men and women alike. Alcohol addiction is a progressive disease and there is no particular amount of alcohol required in order to form an addiction.
Are you questioning whether you are an alcoholic or not? Answer the following questions honestly:
- Can you quit drinking or control how much you drink?
- Do you have to drink more to get the same overall effect?
- Do you have withdrawal symptoms when you stop drinking?
- Are your relationships affected by your drinking?
- Do you continue to drink despite health problems?
- Do you drink alone and at different times of the day?
- Do you feel guilty after drinking?
- Do you make excuses for your drinking?
If you have answered Yes to any of the questions above, you may fall into the category of an alcoholic. There is haverhill alcohol treatment available to you and it can help to change your life for the better. You can begin working toward a sober life today when you call haverhill alcohol rehab. Our admission counselors are always on call to answer questions and remove you from chaos.
Why Work with haverhill Alcohol Rehab?
haverhill alcohol rehab recognizes that there are many reasons why people become addicted to alcohol. For this reason, the center offers a wide range of treatment options to enable a person to not only overcome addiction problems but also learn how to deal with issues that lead to alcohol addiction in the first place.
haverhill alcohol detox is the first step in addiction treatment. Detoxification eliminates toxins from the body so that your past alcohol consumption does not negatively affect your future health. After detoxification, you can avail yourself of one and one counseling, group counseling and other helpful treatment options.
As was noted above, haverhill alcohol detox and rehab will help you learn how to manage your life without feeling an overwhelming need to turn to alcohol. This is done by:
- - Determining the underlying reason why you feel compelled to drink
- - Learning how to avoid situations or triggers that lead to overdrinking
- - Learning how to manage and eliminate stress without turning to addictive substances
- - Drawing up a plan to prevent relapses
haverhill alcohol treatment helps you regain control over your life. While it takes time, effort and a lot of self-determination to quit alcohol, it is not something you have to do on your own. We offer not only in-house therapy but also out-patient treatment that will provide the support and assistance you need to lead a healthy, fulfilled, alcohol free life.
Withdrawal from Alcohol Addiction
Independent attempts at stopping alcohol consumption all of a sudden may lead to severe withdrawal symptoms which can be extremely dangerous and difficult to overcome. Recovery from alcohol addiction should be done with the supervision and aid of a medical professional.
Withdrawal symptoms that an addict may face at the time of recovery include:
- Excessive sweating
- Uncontrolled shaking of hands
Detoxification for alcohol is in fact much more difficult to do as compared to drugs. Sudden termination of alcohol consumption may even lead to a condition called delirium tremens. If not addressed in a proper manner, severe alcohol addiction withdrawal symptoms may even lead toward the death of an addict.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility